Friday, November 20, 2015

Rangers Game


 Going to Ranger games in one of my favorite past times to do.  As a kid, I grew up in a house where the Rangers were on a pedestal that no other team in any sport could even touch.  My father has been a ranger fan since 1960, and has passed that along to me.  I remember as a kid going to Ranger games with my father, and it being one of the single most interesting and fun thing to do as a 5 year old kid.  Now as an adult I go to ranger games quite often.  Once in a while I go with my father to games, but sometimes I go with his friends.  Sometimes I go to Ranger games by myself.  My love for the Rangers, and going to Ranger games is directly related to my father, and it is honestly one of my favorite things to do.

Vocabulary:

Past time- an activity that someone does regularly for enjoyment rather than work; a hobby

Pedestal- a supporting structure or piece; base

Passed that along- transmit information 

Once in a while-  now and then or here and there

Related- associated; connected


1) Another teacher _____________________________ information that all of the students were going to cheat on the exam
2) I like to eat ice cream ______________________________.
3) She is _____________________ to michael.
4) My favorite _________________________ is to watch baseball.
5) The winner of the race stood atop the __________________________.






No comments:

Post a Comment